On the 0x207 day of Apache Harmony Gregory Shimansky wrote:
> I don't really care about wording, I just wanted to make separate list for
> high level TODO items, like implementation of big pieces, and
> enhancements/limitations of the current code state. So I made a new link
> from the page which Rana used and put there my 3 items. If you think
> appropriate, you could insert your own link there too for JIT TODO items and
> rename this whole section to drlvm and JIT (if you think JIT is not a part
> of DRLVM) to include both. Does it sound ok to you?

Now I see your strategy :) Sure, JIT is a part of DRLVM!

I do not like pages with nothing except one or two links. That is why
I would prefer to put JIT and Core VM tasks on the top page. But if
there is something more to add to the "TODO List for DRLVM" page in
the nearest future, I feel like moving these subtasks out of the
FrontPage. Gregory, is it something to change in the "TODO for DRLVM"
soon?

BTW, I do not like the name: "DRLVM known issues and limitations (TODO
list for DRLVM)", it stresses on limitations too much :) I feel more
like leaving it "TODO list for DRLVM". Cosmetic change, but.. :)