I don't really care about wording, I just wanted to make separate list for
high level TODO items, like implementation of big pieces, and
enhancements/limitations of the current code state. So I made a new link
from the page which Rana used and put there my 3 items. If you think
appropriate, you could insert your own link there too for JIT TODO items and
rename this whole section to drlvm and JIT (if you think JIT is not a part
of DRLVM) to include both. Does it sound ok to you?

19 Oct 2006 21:37:30 +0700, Egor Pasko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On the 0x207 day of Apache Harmony Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> Gregory had already created an entry on the front page ( see his
comments
> above ).

I expected to see "JIT development tasks" and "DRLVM known issues and
limitations (TODO list for DRLVM)" somewhat unified in naming. Say, I
prefer "JIT development tasks" and "Core VM development tasks" links
near each other. Is it good for everyone so I could change it?