"Enable a lua added version of sdk"
As soon as Garry uses Lua, which even he now accepts to be absolutely
disgusting, everyone thinks it's absolutely brilliant: it's a terrible
language. You'd be better off with a better C++ API and or Python scripting.

"(release entire sdk, but have only clientside code available)"
What's that supposed to mean?

Thanks,
- Saul.