Hey guys, I am back again with another problem. Before I start, I wanted to
say that I am using Source Engine 2007 for my mod(I had troubles with
getting Source Engine 2013 fully working.) I am trying to mount
Counter-Strike: Source files, such as the materials and models, so that I
can have all the files in my mod. But, I can't seem to figure out how to
correctly mount the game, via gameinfo.txt! I can't find a single Source
2007 Mounting tutorial, and if I do, it never works. Please help me! Thank
you!