Ah, okay. Stupid communication errors...

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of MjrNuT
Sent: Thursday, 21 May 2009 8:26 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] BAN Spy Scripts Anyone?

That is a misinterpretation.  The 1s life is with respect to the sticky, not
a player.

A sticky is not supposed to detonate until it is 1second live.  That was in
a Update.

[FLASH] MjrNuT
Arise from Flames and Ash, Behold Immortality

www.flamesandash.com

Message: 6

database 4091 (20090520) __________

http://www.eset.com