The script for auto sticky that I mentioned:

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/User:G-Mang/Scripts/Complete/demoman.cfg

*Detonate Spam:* Mouse2 detonates, and if you hold it down, it will
constantly detonate stickies, letting you put out stickies in combat without
having to continuously press detonate.

Should a Spy really get to bypass the smoke???

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Spy_scripts#Drop_Disguise_Key

Just examples of scripts that may be questionable in my mind.  I'm just
questioning the validity of use even though it's available and now the
update has granted the sv_allow_wait_command to actually work.

Enabled "sv_allow_wait_command" convar, which defaults to 1. When set to 0,
it'll prevent clients from using the "wait" command

Note this Steam thread for reference:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10011026

Are you server admins gonna block it?

[FLASH] MjrNuT
Arise from Flames and Ash, Behold Immortality

www.flamesandash.com

Re: [hlds] BAN Spy Scripts Anyone?

Yaakov Smith
Wed, 20 May 2009 15:45:25 -0700

Ah, okay. Stupid communication errors...

That is a misinterpretation.  The 1s life is with respect to the sticky, not
a player.

A sticky is not supposed to detonate until it is 1second live.  That was in
a Update.

[FLASH] MjrNuT
Arise from Flames and Ash, Behold Immortality

www.flamesandash.com

Message: 6