I ment to say 3 weeks but 3 became 2 in earlier post. You really don't have to lecture me or teach me how they learn. Fact is that there is too much to learn and the game teaches too little. It was back in the days much easier and more boring in the first place. This game has too much to do for new players. That was my point. Onscreen messages on certain events (only for new players and through option for others too) would teach a lot more than few hints on map load or someone talking to mic.

I play with new people mostly because they need to learn and the old farts on the same old maps are just not something that i want to see. New folks bring new things and there isn't always a sentry, tele, heavymedic waiting on fixed position. However, after watching these new folks for some time, they need more help. Something that i cannot give. Language barrier is bad enough for some, others just can't take the hint. Others don't even want to learn, they are just there to troll out.

PS: using sv_alltalk 1 is counter-productive for successfull teamplay.

-ics