JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.pa...@consulintel.es> wrote:
    > Hi James,

    > I included HNCP in RFC7084-bis following your request :-(

Where is the document being revised?

RFC7084 turns out to be a document which is both requirements on CE routers,
but also implicitely requirements on ISPs to provide things to compliant CE
routers.

I would like to have either both explicitely in an RFC7084bis, or have two
documents.

I'd sure like to get some of our (HOMENET) DNS forward/reverse requirements
into the
RFC7084bis-ISP-requirements.

    > So, concentrating in homenet.

    > Do, repeating my 2nd questions, do we believe we need a specific
    > document HOMENET document to suggest to include in CE, or to say how to
    > do it, or whatever?

I'm just not parsing this question, btw.

    >     Now, the questions I’ve for this WG is:

    >     1) Do you think I should mention other homenet documents ?  2) Do
    > you think we should have a specific homenet document requiring the
    > support of homenet for IPv6 CE routers, so for example this becomes an
    > integral part of testing by ISPs, IPv6 Ready Logo, or even RFQs, etc.?

    >     I will be happy to work in a homenet document if we believe that 2
    > above is needed. Anyone else interested?

I think that we need some additional text in 7084bis that permits a
7084bis-only device to not screw up a HOMENET network.  I don't have specific
examples at the moment, but I recall we had various discussions in the past
about how things might work or fail to work.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-