Perhaps the Korean banks are competent? And they can make money by not paying
the account holder all the income that the bank makes on the money entrusted to
them? U.S. banks used to be user friendly and competent. They are, like most,
now run by greedy fools.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell