I prefer email clients, like Pine, which simply know to insert a line break
every 72 characters or so while you're
editting. It can also do a reformat to resize the lines to around 72 chars each
with a <control>J. Beats the stuffings out of these "fancy" and "advanced" GUI
clients.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell