Hello,

IBM Service Request (SR) is supported via the "Help" link on the left
navigation within SR or via e-mail. While this may be a departure from how
IBMLink support is handled, it is in line with how IBM generally delivers
support on its enterprise Electronic Support web applications. The direct
links for SR support are:

SR Online Support - http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/help
SR Email Support - srh...@us.ibm.com

Thanks,