Hello,

Yes, you can use both applications now and continue using either or both
until ETR is sunset. As a reminder, IBM has not yet reset the ETR sunset
date. However, I do not see an existing ServiceLink registration for you
personally. You may need to contact the IBMLink Help Desk to ensure you are
registered for ServiceLink and ETR/SR.

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Gilmore
Distinguished IT Architect
Problem Reporting Infrastructure Initiative Leader
IBM Worldwide Technical Support Transformation

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:28:17 -0800, Daniel Allen <dal...@serena.com> wrote:
>Is it possible to test-drive the SR application (ie. opening issue with
IBM) before