Hello,

IBM Service Request (SR) is hosted in the same infrastructure as our special
events clients. It enjoys 150% capacity in usual operation due to a three
site deployment. We can perform maintenance on one site while the other two
are available at 100% capacity, resulting in zero downtime.

SR has also opted out of the ibm.com single sign-on solution because it
cannot guarantee a high enough level of availability, so even if SSO or the
underlying Web Identity services become unavailable, our existing users can
continue to log onto and utilize SR.

Thanks,
Christian