Hi Christian,

Thank you for providing the links, and thanks for trying to help.

I have a bunch of problems with SR.  And I can't open an SR to address them.
From comments in this forum and at SHARE, it seems that I am not al one.
Didn't have theses problems with Link.  There were too many outages with Link,
but at least it was useful when it was up.

My users were lost, except for one.

My authority to 'approve' users is gone.

My contract is  missing.

My product list is missing.

I can't open an SR because it wants me to open an SR only on the products that
I can't list, not on SR.  When I typed in SR under keywords, I got "No results"
under supported products.  I then tried Service Request and still go "no
results" under supported products.

Thanks,

Linda