David

> Just sitting back, eating my popcorn on this one.... ...

I'd hate to disappoint you - and thanks for what I eventually discovered was
concern for my health.

> ... Hopefully Chris doesn’t have a Chest grabber....

"Chest grabber" is not an universal synonym for a heart attack but, when
searching on "chest grabber" alone found this post before anything related
to "heart attack" - that I noticed - appeared in the Google abstracts, I found
the following by adding "heart attack":

<quote>

Don't expect a heart attack to be a literal chest grabber. Nothing can be
further from the truth.

</quote>

Actually I rather need anger-stimulating information to enter my
consciousness from time to time as a way to combat *low* blood pressure.

However the utterances from that stupid moron[1] (and his acolytes) who is
the leader of the British "no shame" party as caught on BBC news broadcasts
more than adequately fulfils that role.

As far as this topic is concerned, I simply need to bat the obstinacy back over
the net as calmly to the ghosts. Why ghosts? Because they must be floating
in air since they haven't a leg to stand on!

Now I'll get back to the Lotus position.

-

[1] And not what he looks like!

-

Chris Mason