Probably should be in GCS *and* RSCS, as the shutdown of GCS is
interrelated, and if GCS terminates, it has a chance of signaling all
it's tasks to terminate as well, covering VTAM, Netview, RSCS, etc as
well.

I sent Richard a filled-in requirement form that summarizes the
discussion so far.  If he wants to submit it, cool...8-)

> Maybe on VM it has, but I have found that a clean shutdown of RSCS
goes a
> long way toward preventing operational headaches when trying to
reconnect
> to z/OS or MVS systems. Before I created a SHUTDOWN EXEC that tells
RSCS