I guess I have to hold up this "letter" sized paper display and try to
write on it at the same time.

I'll believe it when I see it. I saw the article on this topic in MIT Tech
review a few months ago, but they were saying that this technology is
years ahead. In the meantime, I will keep on using my Pilot (oops Palm).

Bora