Dear everyone,

After reading every day about 20 emails about this subject, this is one of the
wisest thing I have read (ether in a laptop or PDA).

<    Perhaps we ( the IETF ) should have a library of standard,
<downloadable translation / formatting tools that would help people to write
<in whatever format they choose, then convert it to the required ASCII.
<However, this would still not solve the problem os ASCII's poor diagram
<capability.

I am sure that will help, while the discussion on the standard format goes on,
the tools will be helpfull to everyone whatever the final decision should be.

Regards,
Joaquin Rivera