> Imagine a new Mozilla which takes the HTML text, runs it through
> HTML2TeX, compiles to DVI/PDF/whatever, and then shows it to you.
> Imagine for a moment that it does this in real-time for each and every
> page that you visit. Wouldn't you then get much better typeset pages?

yes, we are both saying the same thing, from different perspectives.
glad to know there are more people out there who feel this way. my hopes
are raised that the quagmire of typography could perhaps see an end.

and TeX could reclaim the publishing, typesetting, and programming
throne once again.

:-)
LL