Hi,
 I've come on the list after a long time and with the
apprehension that LL has been trashing TeX but seems
not so really. It's great to see Shuvam's and others
interest in this. I can immediately suggest that we
can use the mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is
the list of the TUGDelhi group and I am managing. No
problem with non-TeXie publishing issues for me but
the hope is of more discussion on non-proprietary
solutions.
 TUG Delhi also has its meetings, so all this couls be
carried over to the meetings (and we could breath back
some life into TUGDelhi :-)

Amitabh