--- LinuxLingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> great question vivek,
 Thanks

> here are the answers:
>
> usually put slogans in a
> small, distinct, but understated manner, on the
> back.
 We have already decided in nov meet to put nothing on
the back.

> the linux community kind of thing. this is design.
> and design is about
> innovation through defiance, breaking existing
> rules, and re-thinking
> existing concepts.
>
> its a separate, deep, intricate discipline. you
> could drown in it and
> never resurface for the rest of your life. (like
> me).

 Talk about this linux comunity, more sys admins and
less developers. Do you think this sort of evolution
will take place, i don't. It took us years to reach to
this stage.
> :-)
>
> 2) one interesting twist we can bring to the polo
> teeshirts, is to have
> interesting color combinations. for example, the
> polo teeshirt can be
> black, the black_and-white-and-yellow ilug-d logo on
> the pocket. the
> colors or the color edges, and the sleeve edges, can
> be in yellow. or
> even the inside button margins can be in yellow.
> would look just
> awesome. am sure you guys have seen polo designs of
> this nature. you
> could even do this in three colors, with hints of
> white used in these
> margin and edge areas.
 LL you will look us like a joker or advertisement of
some company, ican only recall cocacola, shell, pepsi
salesman wearing such stuff

> 3) the logo, logodesign, logotype, slogan, are done.
> how/where/ you use
> them is always left open. from business cards,
> stationary, websites, to
> merchandize. each implementation must enhance and
> resonate the logo
> concepts.
 Leave it open in a group where only 32 member have
time to press a vote button out of 688(memebers as on
17 nov2003)?? i wonder why ?? we claim to be a
closeley knit group of people(read it on the first
page of ilugd website) and still not many vote for
even "none of the above" choice if they did not like
the logos. I had started to wonder whether t-shirts
concept will be a sucess or not? if we go by our
current experience i don't think many ppl are wiling
to buy a linux delhi t-shirt. And if we don't come up
with a good design many others will also drop out
(including me).
 So right now we have to decide whether we want
t-shirts or not????

with regards
vivek

=====