If you understand what "my own inner bliss" means,
 then if any player in the
 team plays without it, the team will loose most
 definitely.

Quote  "My inner bliss" does not means that you keep on doing what ever you
like.

Whoever said THAT.

Quote "I am sure there was no bliss inviolved in it."

You know as much as i know unless you were living with Linus, of course.

Quote : "Although, it appears to me that you are in a bliss over bliss."

I presume you dont even know what you are talking about.
And by the way, you cant find what bliss means in a dictionary.
I dont feel anger, just pity on your sorry state of naievete understanding.

Quote "Whosoever is reading this message, i will recomend to refrain from
making personilised comments such as this.

 with regards
 vivek "

"It is not hard at all you are just twisting the  words."

Never mind, you cannot discuss an issue either, properly.
I thought you'd talk sense, but just dismantling everything as "a twist of
words", is just what you could manage.

And please dont talk about personalized comments, first stop doing that
yourself.

I never mean to do a flame war here, but if somebody volunteers to make
something, yours is a rather crude of way of handling it. You must look at
your logo's understand the difference between the work. Illustration and logo,
are two different things.

This will be my last email on the topic.

Good day.