On 2/3/07, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 03-Feb-07, at 3:27 PM, Honey  wrote:
>
> > accepting
> > ms sponsorship just for the sake of money
>
> it is not sponsorship - if you look at the website, microsoft is not
> a mere sponsor - it is a partner, which is much more than a sponsor

So the situation is verse than what i'm thinking of.
Doesn't this indicate that ms realise the power of OSS & now trying to save
its future by
breaking into our main weakness (that is money).
one should have to admit that how open are we?
it is universal fact that only fewer will stake their bread & butter if  we
talk about morals
but still we have to keep our soul alive.

forgive me if i was wrong because it is my personal opinion.
now i'm going to remove the link of LA2007 from my blog
http://honeytech.wordpress.com/
<http://honeytech.wordpress.com/>

--
> regards