On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 17:19:45 +0530, S K Goel said:

> I feel, Our weakness is, we don't want to share our expertise free
> of cost, We also want to make money from the same.

        Who is this "we" you are talking about?  I am involved in
 dozens of free software efforts, though my contributions rise to any
 level of significance in only two (Debian and SELinux), and in none
 of these is monetary remuneration even a blip on the horizon.

        I've never gotten any money for _any_ of my free software
 efforts, including Debian and SELinux, or XEmacs, angnand, mailagent,
 dist, etc., etc.

        So I am not sure how I can't but reject your thesis that we
 want to make money from our free software contributions -- unless
 your "we" does not include all members of this mailing list, and
 hence, ought to be qualified.

        manoj
--
Hlade's Law: If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person --
they will find an easier way to do it.