On 03-Feb-07, at 4:32 PM, Honey  wrote:

>> it is not sponsorship - if you look at the website, microsoft is not
>> a mere sponsor - it is a partner, which is much more than a sponsor
>

> So the situation is verse than what i'm thinking of.
> Doesn't this indicate that ms realise the power of OSS & now trying
> to save
> its future by
> breaking into our main weakness (that is money).

i dont think our main weakness is money. Our main weakness is that we
dont like to make waves, we want to be popular and friendly with
everyone, so we dont protest - we compromise and get trampled over.
The only way to face a bully is to stand up to him.

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate, NRC-FOSS