"S. K. Goel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I feel, Our weakness is, we don't want to share our expertise free of
> cost, We also want to make money from the same.

Ever thought of what is common between lawyers and Free Software
consultants??

The raw materials for lawyers -- the codes, precedents, etc -- is
accessible to all, including lawyers free of cost. Nothing however
prevents lawyers from making money consulting.

The raw material for free software consultants, by some strange
coincidence, also named `code' is available to all free of cost.

Making money out of your knowledge is to encouraged; and there is
nothing to be ashamed of it.

By The Way, ever considered the consequences of lawyers' `code' being
as closed as (some) software `code'??

--
 Mahesh T. Pai <<>> http://paivakil.blogspot.com/
Encryption:   A   powerful  algorithmic   encoding