Where-ever, we felt
> that there were chances of a debate, we prepared our teams and some
> members of the community to ensure that the Linux/OSS message was put across
> strongly.
What teams & what members of community is he talking about?  The least one can
do is  acknowledge  the fact that one has been "bought out" by  a big
corporation  who used the forum rather effectively  to demolish the fabric of
Linux and FOSS at the highest level (the CXOs). We might soon see a supplement
called "Microsoft For You" along with the next edition of "Linux For You".

Shiv