On 2/8/07, Anupam Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I prefer opinion polls to no polls at all. I'm not saying make the
> poll decision binding, all I'm saying is let all voices be heard. Is
> there any harm in providing another platform for people to raise their
> voices? Anyways let me not keep on defending myself. I feel there
> could have been more community participation within ILUGD itself,
> that's all. And I'm open to all methods for doing the same.
>
> I think this thread is going seriously off track. Is anyone else tired?

The first method u should be open to is to attend ilugd meetings.
how do u think ILUGD will listen to all voices if they dont know voices are
there to be heard.
why dont u name the platform  where u want to be heard.
the internet  and  face to face mediums are already there.
if u want a third platfrom why dont u name it.

Regards
Sriram