On 2/8/07, Parthan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [snip snip snip]
>
> 3. We were too tempted to know what 'interoperability' they meant were
> all about, so we went to the M$ stall and enquired what they were having
> there for display on a Linux conference. The answer was "we have a
> presentation running, you can see that." On the other hand, other stalls
> like Collabnet, Spike Source, Turbo Linux, etc were kind enough to
> explain in detail about their product, answer all queries and even open
> to some criticisms. The people posted at the M$ stall were not techies
> and were not even able to tell what they had displayed in their stall.
> We dont expect the reply "check the power point presentation" when some
> one eager enough to know something about their presence approaches.

Offtopic, but I was there as well and it's not M$ alone that did this.
Google also had eyecandy gurls and pretty much nothing in their stalls
except a box where you can fill in an application to join them. Nobody
however takes them out on this which is sad. Anti-MS fervor can get
you far, but perhaps it can also make you blind.

Vish