On 5 October 2012 06:20, Balwinder S Dheeman <bdhee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/05/2012 01:20 AM, sanjay gupta wrote:
> > I will go to any extent to acheive my goals.
> > There is no problem in coming to Delhi for these sessions if I get
> > offered by someone.
> > I will take care of local trainings later on.
> > I have to cover the complete state of Punjab. I am in touch of all the
> > association of this state.
>
> Please contact me to plan the training sessions and even road-shows; I
> shall/can spare a few weekends (Saturdays and Sundays only).

[...]

Where are you based, and are you planning to do this in
Amritsar, or in Delhi? If it is the latter, I can also help out.

It might be best if we could plan an agenda for such trainings,
and announce them so as to get more attendees. Would it
be possible for you to take the initiative on this by creating a
page on http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/ ?

Regards,
Gora