On 10/05/2012 07:49 AM, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> On 5 October 2012 06:20, Balwinder S Dheeman <bdhee...@gmail.com
> <mailto:bdhee...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 10/05/2012 01:20 AM, sanjay gupta wrote:
>     > I will go to any extent to acheive my goals.
>     > There is no problem in coming to Delhi for these sessions if I get
>     > offered by someone.
>     > I will take care of local trainings later on.
>     > I have to cover the complete state of Punjab. I am in touch of
>     all the
>     > association of this state.
>
>     Please contact me to plan the training sessions and even road-shows; I
>     shall/can spare a few weekends (Saturdays and Sundays only).
>
> [...]
>
> Where are you based, and are you planning to do this in
> Amritsar, or in Delhi? If it is the latter, I can also help out.

I reside at Chandigarh and work from home as a freelance consultant;
visiting New Delhi (NCR), Amritsar and rest of the major cities of
Punjab and Haryana, parts of Himachal, Utrakhand and even Jammu is possible.

> It might be best if we could plan an agenda for such trainings,
> and announce them so as to get more attendees. Would it
> be possible for you to take the initiative on this by creating a
> page on http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/ ?

Sure, I shall/can soon create a page related to free training sessions
for the local trainers, hardware assemblers, integrators and, or vendors
on deployment (installation, administration, tips and tricks) and
road-shows for the general public on the use and benefits of Linux/Unix
and Free/Libre Open Source Software.

How about charging a reasonable registration fee from the attendees to
cover up the expenses or get these events sponsored by local associations?

Sanjay Gupta, Please comment.

Best wishes,

--
Balwinder S "bdheeman" Dheeman