On 10/07/2012 01:45 PM, Navneet Sharma wrote:
hello friends..,

Ahm..., you missed to send the reply/comments to ILUG-Delhi :P

Greetings...!!!

I can make this event free of cost..

Here is where the buck stops; or the money has no value ;)

I think, you're very much aware of a fact and, or saying, "One can bring a horse to pond, but can't force him to drink".

as I am doing the same kind of of activities from last 10 years..

Great!

I'm nobody ask, hope you won't mind telling us -- how do you pay your bills?

We are vendor free community.

Please elaborate a little more on your community, activities and, or your contributions.

--
Balwinder S "bdheeman" Dheeman
(http://werc.homelinux.net/contact/)