On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Jani Taskinen <jani.taski...@iki.fi> wrote:
> Having tests in multiple branches is PITA. Hasn't anyone considered that the
> best way would be to move all tests into their own repository
> (directory..whatever :) in SVN..? Considering they are supposed to be used
> for testing against regressions and BC breaks, they should always be
> runnable using any PHP version?

BC tests and easiness are two of the reasons why we have a
donwloadable phpt packages on the windows download pages.

> Some changes / improvements are of course needed for the run-tests.php but
> IIRC, someone was rewriting it already?

Can we use this svn link/external somehow? Having one module for the
tests but you get them when checking out a php-src branch. Gwynne can
certainly answer this question :)

Cheers,
--
Pierre