Hi!

Having tests in multiple branches is PITA. Hasn't anyone considered that
the best way would be to move all tests into their own repository
(directory..whatever :) in SVN..? Considering they are supposed to be

Yes, but: some tests are version-dependant, some are not. And since we have this "output match" testing paradigm, it would probably keep being this way. If you're going to have branches in that SVN, how it would be different from what we have now?
s...@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: s...@zend.com