On 20/08/2019 13:51, G. P. B. wrote:
   - I seriously don't appreciate that the RFC has been edited*WITHOUT*  my
knowledge to add endorsement names on the counterargument to the RFC on the
RFC itself  when the appropriate place would have been the counter argument
document.

While I appreciate that there is a certain implication of "ownership" when you are the author of an RFC, it is ultimately a resource for the community as a whole to understand the discussion, which is why the guide at https://wiki.php.net/rfc/howto explicitly mentions including both positive and negative feedback.

The only problem I can see with other people editing "your" RFC is if later readers could mistake the edits for your own opinion; even if the whole counter-argument had been a section rather than a separate page, it would be clear that readers shouldn't do that. In this case, the only edits are to add a list of names, which is basically what the voting widget does anyway, so I really can't see any reason to be upset about it.

Regards,

--
Rowan Tommins (né Collins)
[IMSoP]