Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> 3. I feel strongly that this absolutely needs to be a
> one-time fee. The idea of constructing an artificial service
> industry to maintain an annual registration system for random
> numbers is plain wasteful.

Well a database with stale information is of no value either. There is a
recurring cost to running a useful database, we need to accept that and move
on. Bob's draft has a place for those that are willing to pay, and one for
those that are not. It may need more discussion about conflict resolution in
the random space pointing to the registry, or noting that one or both sites
could rerun the algorithm to move when necessary, but it currently solves
both problem sets.

Tony