From: ipv6-wg <ipv6-wg-boun...@ripe.net> On Behalf Of Paolo Volpato via ipv6-wg
Sent: Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2023 08:42
To: Wilhelm Boeddinghaus <wilh...@boeddinghaus.de>
Cc: ipv6-wg@ripe.net
Subject: Re: [ipv6-wg] Clear Guidance for Enterprises

Caution: This email originated from outside of the ALDI-HOFER organisation. If
the content looks suspicious, please report this email via the "Phish Alert
Report" button or the ServiceNow request "Report Security Event".
Do not click on any links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender's
email address and you are sure the content is safe.

Hi Wilhelm,

In addition, I would add that they also lack the budget to consider deploying
IPv6, meaning that enterprises don't consider IPv6 as a priority.
At least, this is what we found during the editing of RFC 9386 on IPv6
deployment status.

I would be happy to contribute to this effort.

Best regards
Paolo