>     M :
>         1-bit "Managed address configuration" flag.  When set, it
indicates
>         that addresses are available via Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol
>         [DHCPv6], including addresses that were not configured via
stateless
>         address autoconfiguration.

I'm not sure I understand the last part of the sentence...
Does it means that addresses configured via stateless address
autoconfiguration
are -also- availabe via DHCP?

>          Clients SHOULD use DHC to obtain addresses

This is the core of the suggested change going from what was the
equivalent of a MAY
to a SHOULD... What is the rationale for that change?

>         (and associated configuration information) as described in
[ADDRCONF].
>         Note that when the M bit is set, the setting of the O bit is
>         irrelevant, since the DHC server will return "other"
configuration
>         information together with addresses.

The texts says nothing about what the client is supposed to do when the
bit is not set.
(same comment with O)

   - Alain.