Thomas - [DHCPv6lite] has square brackets and is a citation.  RFC 3736
doesn't have square brackets, is the name of the document (not a citation)
and doesn't require an entry in the references.

I used RFC 3736 without brackets because I don't like the construct
"described in [DHCPv6lite]".

Doesn't much matter, really.  OK with me to replace "RFC 3736" with
"[DHCPv6lite]".

- Ralph