Messages by Thread
-
-
[PR] Fixes #8415 : Add a Text chunker transform to split documents for emb… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] Pipeline unit test database replacement is not used by DBLookup at runtime (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Text chunker transform to split documents for embedding and retrieval (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #8409 : Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] remove the committed jar and trigger les builds, fixes #8412 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Improve GIB a bit (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] issue #7176 : per-project AES/AES2 password encoder and Set password encoder action (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Do not apply HOP_MARKETPLACE_<ID>_* credentials when an install spec reuses that id on a different host (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Emit native vector column types from database dialects that support them (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Vector value type for embeddings (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #8403 : Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin … (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8406 : Make ECJ compilation work with Debian/Ubuntu Maven (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: ECJ compilation fails on Debian/Ubuntu Maven: Compiler 'eclipse' could not be instantiated (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8361 : Link RDBMS metadata editor with the Database perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Scope stored marketplace credentials to their own repository, fixes #… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Text File Input 'Get fields' button is broken (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Plugin Catalog transform that exposes the plugin registry as pipeline rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Hop Web security follow-ups: mode NONE docs, threat model, EXTERNAL w… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add TLS and authentication options to the Arrow Flight server, fixes … (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task]: Polishing the database exploration dialog (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Verify TLS certificates by default in the Vault and OpenBao resolvers… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] issue #8377 - File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tre… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [IT] test hardening (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Add TLS and authentication options to the Arrow Flight server (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Scope stored marketplace credentials to their own repository (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Verify TLS certificates by default in the Vault and OpenBao resolvers (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Hop Web: close out security follow-ups (threat model, mode NONE docs, EXTERNAL warning) (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [IT] fix selenium tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets, fixes #8371 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Database Explorer improvements (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Force-build unpublished P2 wrappers in incremental PR builds, fixes #8387 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Incremental GitHub PR builds fail resolving org.eclipse.tm4e.core:2.20.0-SNAPSHOT (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Execute SQL script does not report affected rows for MERGE (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Support opening multiple files from Hop Web File Browser (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [IT] figure out why selenium is failing (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Cube in/output module merge and code hardening, fixes #8380 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix classloader issue, fixes #8369 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Cube output fails when there are no rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix#8328 Get mails (POP3/IMAP) IMAP Retrieve persistence and 2.13 XML load (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tree immediately after Git Commit (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [Bug] Database perspective keeps old metadata around, fixes #8375 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Database perspective keeps old metadata around (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8251: Multi-user session isolation and hardening for Git plugin (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8321 : Use the real Log4j2 SLF4J binding with a default config and publish Hop context as MDC (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: some performance improvements to spark native engine (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Constrain where ExecPipelineServlet may load a pipeline from (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [IT] fix broken selenium integration tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] spark performance improvements, fixes #8369 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8367 : Disable external entity resolution by default in XSD va… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Disable external entity resolution by default in the XSD Validator transform and action (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Unchanged file asks to be saved in db perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task]: Document whether a transform can act as input ones (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task]: Sending data to non-reading transforms should throw an error (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] cleanup documentation warnings (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Improve error feedback from failing documentation builds (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Support keyboard navigation in text widgets (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Link RDBMS metadata editor with db perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Cannot select or copy rows from a read-only result grid (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add a documentation check to the github actions, fixes #8358 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: check documentation build in code PR's too (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Changing a connection's type clears username, password, host and database name (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add incremental builder and bump github action versions, fixes #8355 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Improve github actions speed (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix Sorted Merge when row comparison throws instead of treating rows as equal (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Polishing the database exploration dialog #5376 (hop)
via GitHub