Messages by Thread
-
-
[I] [Task]: Support for adding extra tabs to the pipeline/workflow graph may return the value `null` (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Switch the JavaScript transform dialog to the TM4E content editor #8488 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Switch the 'User defined Java class' transform dialog to the TM4E content editor (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Switch the JavaScript transform dialog to the TM4E content editor (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8440 : Do not stall parallel HDFS VFS writes under Kerberos (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add option to disable embedded terminal (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Clear filter in database perspective when switching projects, fixes #8453 (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Linux Hop-run.sh process hangs (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8477 : Do not crash Hop Web project activation before perspectives exist (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Java Filter / Filter Rows routing data to incorrect branch when Simple Mapping Transform used (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Mail transform zip filename error (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Execute a Process transform does not support error handling (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Bug]: Updating an Oracle Date column with a Date read from Postgres fails (unless "Skip lookup" is checked) (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix Hop Gui startup after Hop Web updates. fixes #8479 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Hop Gui doesn't start on main (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [DOCS] missing pages and marketplace references (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] update terminal and execution panel toolbar to use consistent toolbar… (hop)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a database widget to Hop gui (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix db commit, fixes #8288 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add lightweight right-click quick actions for transforms/actions in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web project activation can crash while restoring GUI state before perspectives are initialized (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] The check result is inconsistent for the workflow #8465 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes a few layout issues in the Ldap Input transformation #8474 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Fixes a few layout issues in the Ldap Input transformation (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add TabFolder to Combination lookup/update transform #8472 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Add TabFolder to Combinaison lookup (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Dimension Lookup: Move ScrolledComposite Inside CTabItem #8470 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Dimension Lookup: Move ScrolledComposite Inside CTabItem (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Tighten Hop Web UI spacing and margins to align with desktop Hop GUI (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Tighten Hop Web UI spacing and margins, fixes #8461 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [IT] fix pgp tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: Remove the redundant NEW button in the metadata view (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: The check result is inconsistent for the workflow (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Show column definition in Database perspective, fixes #8464 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Remove the redundant NEW button in the metadata view #8466 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: DB perspective should also show column definition (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #8411 : Emit native vector column types from database dialects … (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Move the lint error/warning icons to the bottom left #8345 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Enable tab "Move to right" in Hop Web, fixes #8458 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Enable tab "Move to right" in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #8441 : Add an Embed text transform to turn text into embedding… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #7057 : bind Oracle national character and LOB columns with the… (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a "Remove all fields" button in Select Values and Table Output (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix deadlock at high concurrency, fixes #8455 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: update the Getting Started guide (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Load balancing hop servers can hang in certain situations (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: wrong formatting when using text output with Fast Data Dump (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Clear filter in database perspective when switching projects (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] structure and content updates for Getting Started guide. fixes #8447 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] IT fixes (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] limit context dialog when sidebar is open, cleanup, right mouseclick … (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Configuration files path doesnt expand when moving the slicer (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]:Version 2.19.0 Missing JDBC drivers (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add an option to disable variable resolution in Input JsonPath (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Clicking "hide the transform/action palette tree" disables the opening of the modal on the pipeline screen. (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add an Embed text transform to turn text into embedding vectors (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Improve Hop Web performance, fixes #8435 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Fast parallel writing to Hadoop VFS WebHDFS (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8432 : Give each Hop Web graph canvas its own SVG renderer remote (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Stanford NLP svg is too large (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] set correct width and height so resize works correctly, fixes #8437 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web ContextDialog may trigger repeated full-screen wait overlays (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] crispy treeview images in hop web, fixes #8434 (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: varchar to CLOB data corruption on Linux with hop-run.sh (works on Windows GUI) (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task]: I want crispy images in the treeviewer in hop web (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Pipeline and Workflow Logging Transforms to support parent variables (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web: CanvasSvgRenderer is a session singleton, preventing multiple simultaneous SVG canvases (dialogs over editor tabs) (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixe#8283 Combination Lookup SQL button NPE when parent pipeline is null (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] [build] another try to make ecj frictionless (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Bug]: Lint rule SEC-002 reports static constants as hardcoded secrets (hop)
via GitHub
-
[I] [Feature Request]: Add pgvector upsert and search transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #8422 : Add pgvector upsert and search transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Issue #8426 : Register ECJ on Debian/Ubuntu Maven without a committed jar (hop)
via GitHub