issues
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: [PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
[I] Accept Authorization: Bearer on Hop Web /hop/* (OAUTH2 resource server) and issue short-lived JDBC tokens (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] Accept Authorization: Bearer on Hop Web /hop/* (OAUTH2 resource server) and issue short-lived JDBC tokens (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] Accept Authorization: Bearer on Hop Web /hop/* (OAUTH2 resource server) and issue short-lived JDBC tokens (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Fix LoadScriptFromTab swallowing exceptions in the JavaScript transform (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix LoadScriptFromTab swallowing exceptions in the JavaScript transform (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix LoadScriptFromTab swallowing exceptions in the JavaScript transform (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Task]: Hop Web context dialogs - investigate SVG rendering (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Hop Web context dialogs - investigate SVG rendering (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Hop Web context dialogs - investigate SVG rendering (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Hop Web context dialogs - investigate SVG rendering (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] fixes #8314 : Add Git Input transform and Git connection metadata type (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fixes #8314 : Add Git Input transform and Git connection metadata type (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Add more Calcite SQL format options #8337 (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add more Calcite SQL format options #8337 (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Feature Request]: Add more Calcite SQL format options (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add more Calcite SQL format options (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Feature Request]: make fast-build profile faster (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: make fast-build profile faster (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: make fast-build profile faster (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: make fast-build profile faster (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Task]: upgrade langchain4j dependency in Language Model Chat transform from 0.29.1 to 1.20.0. (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: upgrade langchain4j dependency in Language Model Chat transform from 0.29.1 to 1.20.0. (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: upgrade langchain4j dependency in Language Model Chat transform from 0.29.1 to 1.20.0. (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: ${PROJECT_HOME} dirty after importing from Kettle (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
[I] Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register in HopServerEndpointPermissionMapper (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register in HopServerEndpointPermissionMapper (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register in HopServerEndpointPermissionMapper (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Kettle Import: move connections to a case sensitive naming scheme (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #2641 : Fail hops into transforms that do not consume input (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2641 : Fail hops into transforms that do not consume input (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2641 : Fail hops into transforms that do not consume input (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: Logging refresh stalls on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Logging refresh stalls on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Logging refresh stalls on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Logging refresh stalls on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #8315 : Offer a field dropdown for filenames accepted from the … (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8315 : Offer a field dropdown for filenames accepted from the … (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Move to plain SLF4J (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Move to plain SLF4J (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #8299 : Word-split HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS when invoking hop-conf (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8299 : Word-split HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS when invoking hop-conf (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8299 : Word-split HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS when invoking hop-conf (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8299 : Word-split HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS when invoking hop-conf (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective #8318 (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective #8318 (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Task]: Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Task]: Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string,… (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string,… (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string,… (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string,… (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Task]: Text File Input Plugin does not have drop down to select field to use file name from stream (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Text File Input Plugin does not have drop down to select field to use file name from stream (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Text File Input Plugin does not have drop down to select field to use file name from stream (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task]: Text File Input Plugin does not have drop down to select field to use file name from stream (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Feature Request]: a new transform to read commits, issues and pull requests from Git providers (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: a new transform to read commits, issues and pull requests from Git providers (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: a new transform to read commits, issues and pull requests from Git providers (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle TIMESTAMP WITH TIME LOCAL ZONE column infers a String instead of a timestamp (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle TIMESTAMP WITH TIME LOCAL ZONE column infers a String instead of a timestamp (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Fix#8308 Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix#8308 Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix#8308 Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #8294 : Fix the Select Values checks and make the default lint … (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8294 : Fix the Select Values checks and make the default lint … (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8294 : Fix the Select Values checks and make the default lint … (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #8302 : Add Kubernetes authentication to the HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8302 : Add Kubernetes authentication to the HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8302 : Add Kubernetes authentication to the HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8302 : Add Kubernetes authentication to the HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: Parquet Output dialog is too high (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parquet Output dialog is too high (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parquet Output dialog is too high (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle NUMBER(20,10) in 2.19 infers "Number" instead of "BigNumber" (as in 2.18) (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle NUMBER(20,10) in 2.19 infers "Number" instead of "BigNumber" (as in 2.18) (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle NUMBER(20,10) in 2.19 infers "Number" instead of "BigNumber" (as in 2.18) (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Feature Request]: Support Kubernetes authentication for HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Support Kubernetes authentication for HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Support Kubernetes authentication for HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #8295 : Do not report a failed connection lookup as a missing c… (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8295 : Do not report a failed connection lookup as a missing c… (hop)
via GitHub
[PR] Issue #8298 : Put Parquet Output options on four tabs so the dialog fits 1080p (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Issue #8298 : Put Parquet Output options on four tabs so the dialog fits 1080p (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: Quoted expansion of HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS in load-and-execute.sh passes all options as a single argument (hop)
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug]: Quoted expansion of HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS in load-and-execute.sh passes all options as a single argument (hop)
via GitHub
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web explorer HTML tab has no document base (Browser.setText), so CSS, images, and in-page links 404 (hop)
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages