On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 02:31:11PM -0400, brittanderson--- via isync-devel
wrote:
Oswald Buddenhagen <oswald.buddenhagen_at_gmx.de> writes:
the two sides have different uids. the ones appearing in the imap
stream don't match the local mailboxes. the complete output contains
the local (or more precisely, near-side) uids as well, and their
pairings with remote (far-side) ones.

I saw the pairs, but there was no element with the same UID as the error
message about the socket error. Do the UID in the error reports come
from elsewhere as well?

you'd need to show some logs for me to have a clue what you're talking about.

For example, something related to davmail or the
microsoft exchange server I am talking to?

imap allows the server to include free-form text into error messages, so it's theoretically possible.

regards