Hi all,

On Thu Aug 17, 2023 at 14:45, Oswald Buddenhagen <oswald.buddenha...@gmx.de>
wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 07:59:09AM -0400, brittanderson--- via isync-devel
> wrote:
> >The error has reoccured. It is:
> >
> >Socket error: receive buffer full. Probably protocol error.

I also ran into this error with davmail.

> i don't think that's necessary. it "just" requires me looking really
> hard at the code. the culprit must be one of the last commits to
> socket.c (git-bisect'ing it would not hurt). if someone else wants to
> take a shot at analyzing it, that would be most welcome.

I started bisecting, but it's a pain due to the config changes between the last
release:

I'm getting "Near side box X cannot be opened" on the latest release. I deleted
.local/state/isync/, I cleared ~/.mbsync, I also cleared everything from Path.
What am I not clearing?

I already tried with the commit that changed SSLType to TLSType, unfortunately,
that was broken, so I need to go further back.

Thanks,
Bence

--
bence.ferdinandy.com