coba baca rules yg ada di rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/en/faq.html
kutipan sebagian
No files with illegal contents, for example pornography, child
pornography, racist material and/or unauthorized copies of copyrighted
material. This statement of categories is not the completed list.
We will not tolerate any abuse of our servers for copyright violations
and reserve the right to delete any file that has been uploaded and/or
distributed in violation of German or international copyrights.
Copyright protected content may especially not be distributed to third
parties (for example by publishing links to copyright protected files on
other websites).
We will therefore delete any copyright protected file that we find on
Internet Forums, warez-sites, etc.

http://www.megaupload.com/terms/
salah satu point di MU
8.1 Illegality/Adult Content
Megaupload neither sanctions nor permits site content or the
transmission of data that contains illegal or obscene material or
fosters or promotes illegal activity, including but not limited to,
gambling, the offering for sale of illegal weapons, and the promotion or
publication of any material that may violate hate crimes legislation.

Tapi biasanya memang kalo ada complain, baru file itu di del dari
server. Dan kemungkinan besar mereka tidak sanggup mengecek satu2 dan
meratifikasi legalitas konten yg disimpan.

walupun begitu seperti rs dll, juga menjaga privasi membernya. mungkin
saja mereka menyimpan buat backup s/w tapi tidak mempublikasikannya.
tetntu hal ini berbeda dengan file yg disebar secara umum seprti di
situs2 warez, underground dll.

cmiiw

SYARIFL wrote:
> Iya memang dengan di RAR kemudian dipasswordin kemudian nama file
> disamarkan... saat ini menjadi cara yang paling jitu.

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]