>From what I've heared from sources in the industry whom I unfortunately
cannot name, developing for J2ME is less pleasant than stabbing yourself in
the face with a sharp and rusty object repeatedly.

So basically: It doesn't matter how many installations there are, very few
people like to stab themselves in the face. Even when they're paid to do so.

--
Viktor Klang
Scala Loudmouth