Your instructions don't work for me. When I Hit Enter on the Mailings tab in Word 2007 using JAWS 9, and then press tab, the first item I land on is Labels, not Envelopes. Intuitively, you would think that by continuing to press the tab key, I would eventually land on the Envelopes option. But this is not the case. The only way I can reach Envelopes is to press Shift-Tab from the Labels option. Of course, a sighted person could see the juxtaposition of the Labels and Envelopes options. But there is no easy way for a blind person to find it unless he is clever enough to experiment with various key combinations and finds it by accident, or is told how to find it. That's why the JAWS virtual menu feature was developed. By the way, did you know that the popular Envelope Wizard feature from earlier versions of Word is not located on any Word 2007 menus, but can be launched only with the "secret" key combination Alt-T, then E, Z? Does hiding a popular feature like this make any sense?

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "david" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ribbons Navigation

hello;

well;
if I were wanting to print out an envelope,
using word 2007,

1, menu right arrow until you hear mailing tab,
now, use the tab key, the first press of the tab key you will see/hear,
envelope.
now, press enter.
or, within the document,
press,
alt+m+e,
you don't press enter on the mailings tab,
however, if your using the jaws virtual ribbon feature,

then after going to the menu,
right arrow to mailings tab, now press enter,
now right arrow one time, you will see envelope.
I don't use the jaws ribbon feature, so, I can use the shortcut keys.