From: Gerald Levy
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ribbons Navigation

Please don't misunderstand.  I only used the Mailings tab as an example of
how navigating the ribbon menu can yield unpredictable results.  I have been
using the Alt-M, E shortcut keystroke ever since I began using Word 2007, so
I am familiar with it.  But if I use the alternate technique to get to the
Envelopes option and I press Tab after hitting Enter on the Mailings tab,
the first thing I hear is Labels, not Envelopes.  If I then press Shift-Tab,
I hear Envelopes.  Maybe this is just an unusual quirk, but there are
probably others just like it that I am not aware of.

Gerald