>   If this country changes over time not to my liking, I
> would leave it.

How would you that? I have often wondered this. I know I couldn't leave this
country no matter what. Laws of other countreis make that impossible. Where
would you go legally as an American citizen? Can you somehow by pass the laws of
other countries? Do American citizens have different rights than the rest of the
world? You couldn't come here, unless you married a Brit(sorry I am taken).
Or would you leave everything behind and be a penniless refugee?

Here, I often here white people say to people of colour they should elave if
they don't like it. Where would they go to? Most are born here, are Brits.

Leaving your own country is not easy-unless you are a Doctor or some other
needed profession. Although I know of a lorry driver who is emigrating to Canada
because Canada needs lorry drivers.

(If I could, I'd love to live in Canada)

bw
colin