Of course I don't disagree that there would be circumstances that would make me
really wnat to leave here. I am just saying that it isn't possible. No we cannot
go to Commonwealth countries just like that. Emigration is not simple and
usually confined to professionals. I am not a professional and nor are most
people.
I know you are a paralegal but which countries would allow you to go live in
them just because you wanted to?

I guess my point is that many people may not like the country they live in but
cannot just upsticks and leave. It isn't feasible.
bw
colin